Thursday, October 13, 2011

Holiday Post Again

It seems I only get to post on the holidays these days, hopefully this term I will have a bit more time to myself. Spent the first week of the holidays in Perth for Country week soccer, second place this year, well done to Geraldton who played so well for the tournament.
Adele has trials this weekend for the NTC again, all players have to retrial, I have said we wont travel much for the last term as we will move to Perth for next year and Adele can attend all the training and games.
Have spent my second week of the holidays trying to tackle this mess. 3 large tubs and a couple of small tubs of scraps, FQ's and strips.
Have cut them into the biggest strip or square I could. From 1/2 in upwards. Have separate blog posts for what I do with the strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment